The Man Behind Crazy Athlete
Hey, you amazing people, I’m Bishnu! Let’s know how it all started.
Back in my post-10th-grade exam, I was 17 years old, a skinny, underconfident guy. After the exam, there were a few months’ gaps for the next grade admission. And I decided to start exercising.
However, I didn’t have access to a gym or exercise equipment. So, I make a pair of dumbbells and a barbell at home with rock and cement with the help of an uncle. I’m super excited to work out, and during this time, most of my days are spent watching fitness videos and scrolling through websites to learn more about fitness and nutrition.
I became addicted to the feeling of finishing an intensive workout and eating healthy foods. And found love and passion for fitness.
And after a few months, I started seeing dramatic positive changes in my confidence and energy level.
I love reading fitness and nutrition books and am passionate about learning and trying different exercises and nutrition.
For me, a day without exercising or not doing physical activity is like something I miss in the day. Beyond fitness, I love reading spiritual books, traveling, and spending time with nature.
After one boring year in a small Engineering college, I said enough is enough, and now I want to do what I enjoy.
I convinced my parents and dropped out of college. My parents are actually very supportive, and I’m so thankful for that.
I love writing, so I started a fitness blog. Interestingly, when I started blogging, the domain name was not CrazyAthlete. It was something else; later, I changed it to this.
I’ve done my certification (NASM – Certified Personal Trainer) and started creating content in the fitness and nutrition space.
I firmly believe exercising hard without proper nutrition, and enough rest is like one-third of the puzzle. You must be up to the mark in three main fundaments (i.e., training, diet, and rest) to crash your desired fitness goal.
My dream is to help millions of people (like YOU), no matter your fitness level, build athletic muscle, get fit, and feel amazing from the inside out. 😉
CrazyAthlete Editorial Mission Statement
From day one of CrazyAthlete, earning and maintaining the trust of our readers has been our top priority. My editorial team and I are dedicated to the following principles, which ensure that we always deliver high-quality content and authentic product reviews you can rely upon.
CrazyAthlete’s core mission is to give you highly researched, thorough, and unbiased fitness and nutrition content. And our product reviews help you make better buying decisions and get more from your purchase.
We rate and recommend fitness products based on our research, testing and industry experience. We strive to create honest, objective editorial reviews in a straightforward way so that you can get your perfect match and be fully satisfied with your purchase.
Why You Can Trust Us
- CrazyAthlete is an independent fitness website.
- Our fitness and nutrition articles are highly researched, fact-checked, and medically reviewed by experts.
- We are solely committed to creating honest, objective product reviews.
- We do not accept paid reviews and unsolicited content submissions on our website.
- We contact vendors to test and review so we can give you every nitty-gritty detail about the product. However, we do not accept preconditions or allow vendors to preview our reviews before publication. No sponsorship.
- The editorial reviews and conclusions are made without personal, advertising, marketing, or other business considerations. We place and optimize buying links (affiliate) on some of our pages; if you buy through those links, we may earn commissions. Those pages are tagged with appropriate affiliate disclosure.
- We do not make paid endorsements, nor do we produce paid content. Also, our editorial staffers cannot accept any compensation or gifts of significant value from vendors, ensuring you’re getting authentic and unbiased product reviews.
If you have any questions or queries, feel free to contact us. Our team and I are always here for you!
Thanks for reading,
Bishnu Pada Das
Contact me: email@example.com